Dr. David Maduram M.D. Ph.D. is a pediatric anesthesiologist at Integrated Anesthesia Associates.
Prior to becoming an attending anesthesiologist, David completed anesthesia residency at Harvard’s Massachusetts General Hospital, ranked the #1 hospital in the country by US News and World Report and the #1 anesthesia program in the country. He also completed a subspeciality fellowship in pediatric anesthesiology with extensive experience with pediatric cardiac anesthesia, pediatric orthopedic anesthesia, and pediatric neurosurgical anesthesia at Columbia / New York Presbyterian Hospital, ranked the #1 hospital in New York City by US News and World Report. Before clinical practice, David completed a joint MD/PhD program at the University of Illinois, where he conducted novel research in epidemiology and biostatistics.
David is married to the amazing Dr. Deena Kuruvilla who is a neurologist at Yale New Haven Hospital. They have two wonderful children – Avani and Alexander.
David enjoys playing the violin, lifting weights, and hiking in Connecticut.
- Integrated Anesthesia Associates, Shelton, Connecticut – Attending Anesthesiologist [10/2019 – present]
- White Plains Hospital, White Plains, New York – Attending Anesthesiologist [8/2015 – 10/2019]
- Harvard Medical School – Instructor in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine [6/2010 – 6/2014]
- Columbia University / New York Presbyterian Hospital – Fellowship in Pediatric Anesthesiology [7/2014 – 7/2015]
- Harvard / Massachusetts General Hospital – Anesthesiology Residency, Categorical [PGY1-4] [6/2010 – 6/2014]
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital – PGY-1 Medical / Surgical Internship [6/2010 – 6/2011]
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign – M.D. [via UIUC MD/PhD Program] – 8/2004 – 5/2010
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign – Ph.D. Epidemiology [via UIUC MD/PhD Program] – 8/2004 – 8/2007
- University of Illinois, Chicago – B.A., Economics (Minor in Mathematics) [via UIC BA/MD Program] – 8/2001 – 12/2003
- MGH Executive Committee on Teaching and Education – Elected 2011-2013
- American Society of Anesthesiology – 2008 – present
- Society for Epidemiological Research – 2007 – 2010
- American Physician Scientists Association – 2006 – 2010
To contact David, please use the form below.